Monday 19 February 2024

2.19.24 recent days...thoughts and whatnot :p

hello!!!

how is everyone? good? good!

these past few days have been interesting honestly...it's february, and mid-february for that matter too...

i remember nearly every course i was in starting revision around this time...it was stressful, and i didnt focus enough ;_; i know ill regret not focusing for real so im hoping i can actually live up to the effort i have to put in. and not to mention ramadan is in 2 weeks...almost. it's around the 10th of march this year. the thing about ramadan is that every year, it's ~10 days earlier than the previous year, so there's never a set date. one decade, ramadan may be in the spring and summer months, and in the next itll be in the winter months, and so on, so forth!

ramadan brings a weird sense of comfort for me. <3 it gets exhausting (not really the fasting...i can withstand that...its really just the timing and accidentally drinking ice cold water first thing after fasting) but i still love it regardless

i really do wanna buy myself some gifts for eid...maybe some more kenji merch (cough gag gag hack)my mom will probably give me like a big fat NO because of my exams but. maybe if i do good in anything soon to come i may convince her...

i've also been having worse mood swings. either it's pms or im just a major bitch ;_: i hate themmmm...i hate mood swings...i promise i like people...

besides that ive been enjoying my merch haul so much...i'm listening to haruuta as i write this!!! i guess i got it at the right time. spring is due to come...^3^!!


oh! i recently updated my clementine layout. how do you like it? o3u
it's just some golden bomber magazine scan i saved off of tumblr lol

i feel like i've been lazier with scrobbling LOL i need to get my shit together and scrobble 100 times a day.......

and also........how could i NOT talk about my golden bomber dvds

which dvds...hmm...oh! 

kyan hage feat. kenji is so good............................i love my cutiepie smexy sasuke boy(my affectionate nickname towards him. either that or skank. deal with it)


lol do you like my folders.......the dvd menu is the same for both discs 1 and 2 ^.^ i think the next time i buy a golden bomber dvd itll probably be the kenji ver. of hadaka no ousama 2013...but uhm...thats risky because he's shirtless on the front cover AND he's groping an ass on the back cover ;_; (oh and btw was it jun's ass? or kyan's ass? i forgot)
i also wanna get kinbaku all stars 2012 but that'll be like...difficult since its a fanclub tour. and one with 3 DISCS at that. but i want my suppin kenji darvish.......so bad...........so im keeping my fingers crossed that someone will sell it for cheap by eid...hehe
i also found the narcisse kenji uchiha fan for cheap so fingers crossed i'll manage to buy it too T_T


little screencap from the intro video......ooh...so scandalous...kenji nip slip...oh la la...

on a similar note...owning stylish weapon'10 feels so cool. i feel like it gives me bragging rights. like yeah. i own stylish weapon'10. that makes me a real kinbakugya. because i own stylish weapon'10. did you know i own stylish weapon'10? yeah i own stylish weapon'10. it was the first dvd they made after all their live through the year 2009+pressure and brassiere night dvds. what dvd? stylish weapon'10 WHICH I OWN


and also the dvd menu is SO CUTE???????!?!?!?!?? THEYRE SO HAPPY Q - Q
one thing i find weird is how the kinbaku dvds in my collection that predate issho baka dont have separate chapters from the get-go in the dvd menu. you just click to watch all of them and once you play you just have to find the song you're looking for by yourself lol :p

oneman kowai is also pretty cool but my computer hates it for whatever reason LOLLLLLLL it never registers it so i never got to watch it much but i like the intro video (it still works regardless and the disc looks fine LOL dont try and scare me...)

issho baka is also really nice those 5 or so minutes of suppin kenji that we got Changed My Life Forever

i think that's all. thanks for reading



much love (u_o)

~Cat



1 comment: