Friday 29 December 2023

12.29.23 accessories! charms! gifts!

 helloooooooo!

how is everyone? :> ive got a quiz today...i didnt study as much but also im a bit confident since the only difficult topic ive got in my quiz is enzymes...and im used to them at this point >_>

also. song of the day!

why dont you come with me by tommy february6. another halloween song...its really catchy

anyways! today marks 4 or so days left until i go to egypt! and i wanted to get my cousin some stuff! i went to my go-to accessories store to do that! it's where i get most of my phone charms...

and...here are some pics of what i liked in said store ( o3o) 

that's it...that's the post...no catch here lol


coinbanks!
they looked cute. i liked the ones with the flowers. didnt buy any though lol



smiley world bag!
this bag was super cute...i kinda regret not getting it ;_; gahhh


J...U...JUN UTAHIROBA!
i forgot how most of his hey yo verse is if i remembered i probably would reference it here. something something something uwasa ga sureba UTAHIROBAAAAA something something solo mo nai something something jump jump jump jump ooookaaaayyy. okay. that was bad. i need to listen to it again


utahiroba...darvish...
how cute they really do follow me anywhere and everywhere...


they deserve the world...


found these and audibly gasped...i was initially there to get gifts for my cousin as i said so i figured these would be perfect!!!!!!! i took the one on the right attached to the pink star :>


and here she is amongst my other phone charms! i think i have 9 now lol. is it impractical? sort of. but its adorable. i have a charm thats just the letter K. k for...kenji...kenji darvish



last but not least, a bag of a cat! this was my gift for my cousin. although everything else that i got for her is inside it ( >_O) its a surpriseeeeeeeeeeeee......the keychains a gift too. she got me some cool stuff a while ago so i cant wait to give her the bag ( >v<)

thanks for reading! byeeeee!!!!!!!! see u tomorrow!!! (if i can remember to make another post tomorrow lol) i know this posts a bit lazy but its probably because its still fairly early in the day for me lol

~Cat




7 comments:

  1. OMGGG THE JUNJUN INITIAL CHARM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR i wouldve gotten them if they werent a bit busted ( q_q)also hi luna i have a feeling it was u who left this comment luna.

      Delete
  2. smiley world bag so cute so aesthetic I wish u got it so I can steal it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i wasnt even allowed to buy myself messenger bags...i wish though...i regret not getting it lol

      Delete
  3. ohh ! ! ! how sweet ! ! ! i hope your cousin really enjoys the gifts ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK UUUUU im hoping so too my cousin got me some cool stuff earlier this yr so i gotta return the favor somehow....

      Delete
  4. such a cute shop i wanna go!!!! i hope your cousin loves ^^

    ReplyDelete