Sunday 31 December 2023

12.31.23 its technically new year's eve now. small post before the big post

this was a draft from last night which im touching up now in the middle of the day :>

ive been thinking for like two minutes of a song for this post soo....sotd is just any golden bomber song u want it to be <3 

anyways. some drawings from this month that i like. yeah! no particular order!

yes thats supposed to be me in the drawing. i dont own a kenji poster sadly
text is in arabic "happy new years sweetheart........i love you.......so much <3"this could be tled a few ways but kol sana w enta tayeb usually just means happy new years but it literally means may you be happy every year or something along those lines, filename for this was me and my kenji poster which  idont own because i dont own golden bomber merch.png

junko! jun's alter ego from the kinbaku all stars 2012 tour my faaaaavorite gb tour



me again. le sigh. ive been getting more used to drawing myself :p

the original drawing behind KDPD! gasp!

a drawing for kenji darvish's birthday! i messed up his hair a bit but its ok


my daruupa pheromones are wafting their way out of your screen. do you smell them?



last but not least, the original canvas for both the drawing of junko and of me. i also planned on drawing christine yutako (yutakas alter ego from the same tour) but i scrapped it. filename is years end.png

i still have another post tonight (6.6) stay tuned!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lately one of my blurry eyes has been getting better… and cately(:3) ive started reading your blog. (CATS BLOG IMPROVES EYESIGHT!!!)

    ReplyDelete