Sunday 9 June 2024

the mall ^o^

 hellooooo

as im writing this it is currently...2 in the morning

today i got my period ;_; perfect...i guess it explains my weird dream

anyways. i went to the mall! all the walking satiated my cramps. my mom wanted me to go to this one clothing store to buy a hoodie. it was fine. good loungewear. bad hoodies

fun part of it all was spending money on MYSELF! ^q^ yay! no more chit chat here's what i got

before i talk about myself...i got a surprise gift for a cousin of mine >_o 

isnt my taste just perfect? the bag also has extra goodies inside, but they feel subpar if i'm being honest...surely i can get more ^-^; or maybe this is just good enough?



and now...me! going clockwise starting from the top center we gottttt little twin stars keychain, toploader thing (was too short for my tra-ca sadly rip), card holder, stickers, anddd can badge keychains . woo!


the keychains come in this type of bag-looking thing? you open the button and put a can badge inside. the small ones they make of the golden bomber members! they're cute and handy but you may need more than one. as for the stickers...they just looked cute



the card holder... >_>
you knew why i bought this 
you totally knew...


closer look at the LTS keychain! cuuuuute!
the little sanrio copyright blurb says it was produced in 2020. really sturdy beaded ball chain!!!


?


?!?!?!


hook things i got from miniso :^D 
needed these. my dad got me some a while back. around this time last year. they broke. 
so i got more ;^D




bye bye

~Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment