Thursday 14 December 2023

12.14.23 CAT'S HYPERTEXT JOURNEY

 Hi! I'm not going to make some long intro about how i barely post .... no one needs that

BUT. WHILE I HAVE BEEN GONE. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THINGS. BEHIND THE SCENES. SO MANY THINGS. AND ONE OF THOSE THINGS.....HAS BEEN.............

MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is. Click! 

It is a WIP...and also there's Golden Bomber playing automatically so keep your volume down or mute the site if that bothers you. No harm in it!

Anyways, I just wanna talk about my process trying to bring it back.

WHY?

Let's go back to August 5th, 2021........I made a neocities account. And i made a Hideo Suwa fansite. Because i loved him at the time. I was weird and trying to get by >.> And also HTML could be a good way of showing my love for mister Suwa himself. I was going crazy. Genuinely. Will not elaborate further but i would like to apologize to anyone who knew me at that time because i was genuinely spiraling into something i dont know what but it was SOMETHING

I'll add a pic from that version of the site whenever i find it, but its unlikely ill find anything besides a few phone pics :p

I kept it updated (lie) consistently up until early this year. Sometime around March i believe? Around that time, i was just suffering from IGCSE prep ;_; really badly too. I had a bad mindset on studying for it and it didnt yield good results in the end. 

One good thing came from that time though. I was taking an ICT course which required i use Microsoft Sharepoint 2007. A visual editor for HTML. 

HTML. THE ONE THING IM GOOD AT IN THIS WORLD

After that course ended i barely used it...but now i use it more since the laptop it was on is pretty much mine now :p Oh well!

I am living every single Y2K girl's twisted fucking fantasy.

Thank you for reading. Please look at my website so i can feel even a FLICK of adrenaline and want to add more pages. 
Please!

~Cat


1 comment:

  1. Lalalalla~ heeeyy giirl 😜🔥
    OMG HI.
    Who r u?
    I am just me
    NO URE NOT
    !!! IAM ME
    NO U CANT BE ME BC I AM ME
    Ugh this isnt abt u HOW COOL IS THIS BLOG
    IKR LETS KISS
    LETS GET MARRIED
    LETS HAVE KIDS
    what should w ename them
    Cat and becha:3
    Yes agree agree:3 hihi love ume
    Love u too

    ReplyDelete